Measuring for Bracelets
- Using a flexible tailor’s tape, measure the circumference of your wrist by fitting it right above the wrist bone.
- Match this measurement to the correlating row on our Size Chart, below.
|Wrist size (cm)||12-14||14 – 15.2||15.2 – 16.5||16.5 -17.8||17.8 -19|
Measuring For Bangles
- Bangle size is determined by the size of your hand and not your wrist.
- To determine your bangle size, simply tuck your thumb into the palm of your hand (as if about to put on a bangle) and using tailor’s tape, measure your hand all the way around the set of knuckles closest to your wrist, from knuckle to knuckle. Compare that measurement to the chart..
|Wrist size (cm)||17||18.4||19.7||20.3||22.2|
Measuring For Necklaces
- Using a flexible tailor’s tape, measure the necklace from clasp to clasp to determine the length. Below, you will find an illustrated chart of how the necklace may appear while worn.