Measuring for Bracelets
- Using a flexible tailor’s tape, measure the circumference of your wrist by fitting it right above the wrist bone.
- Match this measurement to the correlating row on our Size Chart, below.
|Wrist size (cm)||12-14||14 – 15.2||15.2 – 16.5||16.5 -17.8||17.8 -19|
Measuring For Bangles
- Bangle size is determined by the size of your hand and not your wrist.
- To determine your bangle size, simply tuck your thumb into the palm of your hand (as if about to put on a bangle) and using tailor’s tape, measure your hand all the way around the set of knuckles closest to your wrist, from knuckle to knuckle. Compare that measurement to the chart..
|Wrist size (cm)||17||18.4||19.7||20.3||22.2|
Measuring For Necklaces
- Using a flexible tailor’s tape, measure the necklace from clasp to clasp to determine the length. Below, you will find an illustrated chart of how the necklace may appear while worn.
Measuring For Rings
- You can measure your ring size using either string or, perhaps a more common item in your home, floss.
- Take one of these measurement tools and wrap it around the base of your finger, marking where the string or floss first overlaps with a pen.
- Then, line that up with a ruler and take down its length in millimeters.
- Select a ring that properly fits the intended finger.
- Measure the inside diameter
- If the ring falls between two sizes, order the larger size.
Ring sizes table:
|Circumferinta (mm)||Diameter (mm)||Ring size (Europe)|