The terms and conditions presented are valid and apply to all Serenity Bijoux websites and for which S.C. Serenity Bijoux S.R.L. has the quality of author / owner/ administrator. All these websites (as they currently exist or will be subsequently implemented) as well as the website www.serenity-bijoux.com will be named generically, individually or collectively, Site (website) and / or Sites (websites) in the following.
Within this document, singular words include the plural, plural words include the singular, words denoting the masculine gender include the feminine, and words denoting the feminine gender include the masculine.
Serenity Bijoux is committed to protecting the privacy of its clients and emphasizes the responsibility for the security of the information provided by the clients. We will be clear, precise and transparent about the information we collect and their use, and how we will use this information.
This Policy sets out the following:
- what personal data we collect and process about you, in relation to your relationship/connection with us as a customer, and through your use of our website and online services;
- where do we get the data from;
- what do we do with this data;
- how we store data;
- to whom we transfer / disclose these data;
- how we manage your data protection rights;
- and how we comply/ fulfil the data protection rules.
All personal data are collected and processed in accordance with the Romanian and EU data protection legislation.
“Serenity Bijoux” (hereinafter referred to as “us”, “our” or “Serenity Bijoux” in this policy), within this policy, refers primarily to Serenity Bijoux S.R.L., a Romanian commercial company, registered at ORC Bucharest with no. J40 / 12699 / 06.09.2018, with fiscal code 39835244 headquartered in Bucharest district 1, Soveja Street, No. 55, Building C1 , ground floor, Room 4.
Serenity Bijoux S.R.L. is the “data operator” of all personal information collected and used in connection with Serenity Bijoux clients, within the meaning of the provisions of the Romanian law and of the EU Regulation 679/2016 regarding the processing of personal data. Serenity Bijoux S.R.L. is a personal data operator registered at ANSPDCP with the number 22207/04.10.2019.
What type of personal data we collect?
Personal information means any information relating to you, which allow us to identify you, such as your name, your contact details, payment details, and information about your access to our website.
We may collect personal data from you when you create an account on the Serenity Bijoux website, in order to evaluate our offers or purchase a product from our online store, when you use the website or other websites accessible through the website, when you participate in a survey or contest or when you contact us.
Specifically, we may collect the following categories of information:
- Name and surname, home address, delivery address, e-mail address, phone number, credit / debit card details or other payment details;
- Detailed information about buyers / customers, including name, date of birth, gender;
- Information about your use of our website;
- The communications you make with us or you direct to us through letters, emails, chat services, calls and social networks;
We will process any other data only if you have given your explicit consent or the laws in force require this at that time, or you have made this data publicly available deliberately.
For what we use your personal data, why and for how long
Your data may be used for the following purposes:
- To provide the products and services you request: we use the information you provide to us to perform the services you have requested in connection with your purchases, including the changes requested in connection with these purchases;
- To contact you in case of a change of purchase conditions. This information has no commercial purpose and you cannot unsubscribe from it;
- To verify the credit / debit card or any other type of card used for payment: we use your payment information for accounting, billing and auditing purposes and to detect and / or prevent any fraudulent activities;
- For administrative or legal purposes: we use your data for statistical and marketing analysis, system testing, customer satisfaction studies, maintenance and development, or to resolve a dispute or claim. Our company does not perform data profiling based on the data we collect from you for statistical analysis and marketing purposes. Any profiling activity will only be performed with your prior consent and making every effort to ensure that all data on which it is based is accurate.
- Security, health, administration, and crime prevention/detection: we may provide your information to government authorities or law enforcement bodies to comply with legal requirements;
- For Customer Service communications: we use your data to manage our relationship with you as a customer and to improve our services and experience with us;
- To provide personalized services: we use your data to provide information that we believe will be of interest to you before, during and after your purchase and to personalize the services we offer, such as special offers;
- Marketing: from time to time, we will contact you with information about promotional offers and ancillary products through online communications. However, you will have the option to subscribe to or unsubscribe from such communications by indicating this in the creation of your account on the website www.serenity-bijoux.com. Also, at any online communication from us, you will have the opportunity to indicate that you no longer want to receive our direct marketing materials;
We will process your personal data only if we have a legal basis to do so. The legal basis will depend on the reasons for which we collected and for which we must use your personal data.
In most cases, we will have to process your personal data in order to be able to enter them into our remote/at distance sales contract with you.
We may also process your personal data in one or more of the following cases:
- To comply with a legal obligation (e.g. tax or customs or consumer protection requirements);
- You have given us your consent for the use of your personal data (for example, for use for commercial purposes);
- To protect your vital interests or those of another person;
- It is part of our legitimate interests in operating as a commercial company (for example, for administrative purposes).
Only children at least 16 years of age can give their consent. For children under this age, the consent of parents or legal guardians of children is required.
We will not keep your data longer than is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they are processed. To determine the appropriate storage period, we consider the quantity, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the purposes for which we process them and whether we can achieve these goals by other means.
Also, we must consider the periods for which it may be necessary to keep personal data in order to fulfil our legal obligations (for example, in relation to product return claims) or to deal with claims, questions and for to protect our legal rights in the event of a claim.
When we no longer need your personal data, we will securely delete or destroy it. We will also consider whether and how we can minimize the amount of personal data we use over time and whether we can ensure the anonymity of your personal data so that they are no longer associated with you or identify you, in which case we can use that information without further notice.
International Data Transfer
Serenity Bijoux does not transfer personal data collected to abroad regardless of whether it is an EU member state or outside the European Economic Area.
Presenting / sharing your personal data
Your personal data is not shared with other Serenity Bijoux partners or associates.
- Government authorities, law enforcement bodies, regulatory authorities to comply with legal requirements;
- Credit and debit card companies that facilitate your payments to us and anti-fraud screening, which may require information about your payment method and product delivery to process the payment or ensure the security of your payment operation;
- Legal consultants and other professionals, courts and law enforcement bodies in all areas in which we operate, to impose our legal rights in connection with our contract with you;
- Courier companies to deliver the product ordered and purchased from the website www.serenity-bijoux.com.
My Account section
We understand the importance of taking additional measures to protect the privacy and safety of children. Thus, children under 16 will not be able to open an account on www.serenity-bijoux.com. We will delete any Serenity Bijoux account created by a child under 16, as soon as this is notified to us.
When using your personal data is based on your agreement, you have the option to withdraw your processing consent and to delete your personal data at any time by clicking on the “delete” buttons in the My Account section.
We keep your personal information contained in My Account section as long as you own the account. Please note that general storage periods apply to all personal data we collect in order to conclude a contract with you or to perform that contract or because we have a legal obligation to process them.
Cookies and site monitoring
Cookies are small text files that are transferred to your computer’s hard drive through the web browser to allow us to recognize your browser and help us monitor the visitors to our web page; thus, they allow us to better understand the products and services that best suit you. A cookie contains your contact details and information that allow us to identify your computer when you visit our page, to help you complete the purchase. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you wish, you can change these browser settings by accepting, rejecting and deleting cookies. The “Help” section of the toolbar in most browsers, will tell you how to prevent the acceptance of new cookies by the browser, how to set the browser to notify you when you receive a new cookie or how to completely disable the cookies. If you choose to change these settings, you may find that certain functions and features will not work as expected. The cookies we use do not detect any information stored on your computer.
For more information about cookies and how you prevent the installation of cookies, please visit the website: http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Data protection officer
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) to monitor the compliance with the current policy. If you have questions about this policy or how we handle your personal information, please contact the DPO at email@example.com. You have the right to make a complaint at any time to a supervisory authority. The National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing is the main data protection supervisory authority for Serenity Bijoux, as a Romanian data operator.
Your data protection rights
Under certain circumstances, by law, you have the right:
- To request information about the fact that we hold personal information about you and, if so, what kind of information and why we own / use them.
- To request access to your personal information (known as “Request for access of the data subject”). This allows you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to verify if we process it legally;
- To request correction of personal information we have about you. This allows you to correct any incomplete or inaccurate information we have about you;
- To request the deletion of your personal information. This allows you to ask us to erase or eliminate your personal information where there are no good reasons to continue processing it. You also have the right to ask us to erase or eliminate your personal information if you have exercised your right to oppose the processing (see below);
- To oppose the processing of your personal information if there is a legitimate interest (or that of a third party) and there is something about your specific situation that makes you want to object to the processing on this ground. You also have the right to object if we process your personal information for direct marketing purposes;
- To oppose automatic decision making, including profile analysis, that is, you will not be subject to any automatic decision by using your personal information or profile analysis;
- To request restrictions regarding the processing of your personal information. This allows you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example, if you want us to establish the accuracy or reason for their processing;
- To request the transfer of your personal information in an electronic and structured form to you or another party (commonly known as the “data portability”). This allows you to retrieve your data from us in an electronically usable format and to be able to transfer your data to another party in an electronically usable format;
- To withdraw your consent. In limited circumstances when you have given your consent for the collection, processing and transfer of your personal information for a designated purpose, you have the right to withdraw at any time the consent for that processing; Once we receive the notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes for which you gave your initial agreement, unless we have another legitimate basis in this respect;
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please send an e-mail to our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact him, by post, to the address Serenity Bijoux SRL, Bucharest district 1, Soveja street, no 55, Building C1, Ground floor, room 4.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of your other rights). However, it is possible to charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is obviously unfounded or exaggerated. We may also refuse to comply with the request in such situations.
We may need to request specific information to confirm your identity and to ensure your right of access to information (or to exercise your other rights). This is another appropriate security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who is not entitled to receive it.